You are here: Home \ Challenges \ Increased elderly population and lacking support system for the elderly. \ Introduction
Increased elderly population and lacking support system for the elderly.
- No sub problems added
Type-ahead search field here...
Advanced faceted search...
List all concepts alphabetically here (everything from issues, facts, data sets, solutions, actions, criterias etc). Use faceted search to filter, sort and group items.
Interactive map mindmap like diagram here where users can browse the entire problem space using relations such as those between object, stakeholders, variables ... and anything else.
National challenge created by AZNUR HAJAR Tuesday, August 18, 2015
This has been a school project at the Multimedia University, Malaysia.
To suggest a comprehensive support system for the elderly in MalaysiaTo suggest a comprehensive support system for the elderly in Malaysia
Elderly expects that the Malaysia government would build a comprehensive supporting system to cater the need for the elderly as the number of elderly leave independently keep on increasing but the reality is Malaysia still don’t have a comprehensive support system for the elderly. Therefore, Malaysia facing an inadequate measures in catering on the needs of the elderly. (SinYi)
Who is senior and what happened to them?
What is Aged Healthcare Act in other country? For example: Australia.
What other countries implemented for seniors?
What are the environment should the seniors living at?
Why these current solutions have failed to solve the issues?
How serious is this issue?
Where to go from here
Koios has been developed to kick-start your journey towards collaboratively solving complex social challenges.
Before you start
- If you are not already familiar with Koios you should browse through the about-pages in the top menu just to get an overview of Koios and what it is all about.
- Read through the challenge content before requesting to join the challenge space team so that you are sure that the challenge is actually something you want to dedicate time to.
- Be prepared that solving complex challenges takes a lot of time and effort.
Important information on posting content
- Koios.org is designed to be used by anyone including the young, old and those without an academic degree. When writing text do not use academic or expert jargon.
- Most people do not like to read long passages online. Be concise, to the point and structure content in hierarchies when possible. Add a summary at the top.
- There might already be a ton of research on the problem you are working on. Your job is to collect and present summaries of the findings in a structured way and link to the original resource.
- When you get to a certain amount of content added for the challenge, begin to focus on quality by editing and removing poorly supported statements etc.
If you don't really have time to research and analyse this challenge you can still help out.
Here's small things you can do right now:Not implemented