- No sub problems added
Type-ahead search field here...
Advanced faceted search...
List all concepts alphabetically here (everything from issues, facts, data sets, solutions, actions, criterias etc). Use faceted search to filter, sort and group items.
Interactive map mindmap like diagram here where users can browse the entire problem space using relations such as those between object, stakeholders, variables ... and anything else.
challenge created by AZNUR HAJAR Monday, August 17, 2015
Hi Cyan, Here is your Koios link . Please read file titled " IMPORTANT Assignment 2 Instructions using Koios and relevant steps" the one that i posted in your class FB to know which column bars in Koios that you need to fill up each week. Don't forget to label the contributors' name for the post that you post in Koios or in google doc. Okay , enjoy learning ! ~Aznur
-focus to help increase demand of OLED
-demand of OLED increase, profit will increase
-profit increase can cover the cost
-profit won't drop too much
(Phang Si Min)
Recently, the firm quarterly profit slipped 60 percent, dipping below estimates, as sales of televisions and smartphones shrunk. (Chin Yi Xuan)
The picture above shows the LG electronics quarterly performance decreased continuously in year 2014 and 2015. (Chin Yi Xuan)
Besides,the statistic shows the quarterly revenue of LG Electronics' home appliances segment from 2009 to 2014. In the first quarter of 2013, LG Electronic's revenue from its home appliances segment amounted to 2.55 billion U.S. dollars. The South Korean electronics company divides its business into the business segments Home Entertainment, Mobile Communications, Home Appliance and Air Conditioning & Energy Solutions. (Chin Yi Xuan)
No problem statement added for this challenge.
How can we help LG company to increase quantity of OLED tv so the profit can be increased? (Phang Si Min)
Where to go from here
Koios has been developed to kick-start your journey towards collaboratively solving complex social challenges.
Before you start
- If you are not already familiar with Koios you should browse through the about-pages in the top menu just to get an overview of Koios and what it is all about.
- Read through the challenge content before requesting to join the challenge space team so that you are sure that the challenge is actually something you want to dedicate time to.
- Be prepared that solving complex challenges takes a lot of time and effort.
Important information on posting content
- Koios.org is designed to be used by anyone including the young, old and those without an academic degree. When writing text do not use academic or expert jargon.
- Most people do not like to read long passages online. Be concise, to the point and structure content in hierarchies when possible. Add a summary at the top.
- There might already be a ton of research on the problem you are working on. Your job is to collect and present summaries of the findings in a structured way and link to the original resource.
- When you get to a certain amount of content added for the challenge, begin to focus on quality by editing and removing poorly supported statements etc.
If you don't really have time to research and analyse this challenge you can still help out.
Here's small things you can do right now:Not implemented