Obesity in the United States
- No sub problems added
Type-ahead search field here...
Advanced faceted search...
List all concepts alphabetically here (everything from issues, facts, data sets, solutions, actions, criterias etc). Use faceted search to filter, sort and group items.
Interactive map mindmap like diagram here where users can browse the entire problem space using relations such as those between object, stakeholders, variables ... and anything else.
Difficulty rating here
Show result by averge of [x] all users or  by experts only.
Summary here: total difficulty rating: 5,6
In this section users rate the Difficulty level of the problem by voting on the factors below:
- Displacement in space. Effects of change show in up in totally differrent places
- Displacement in time. Effects of change are not immediately visible (often with unknown delay)
- Weak perceived proof of cause effect. You are not sure what will be the effect of a change. (What people in general perceive)
- Caused by many things/people. Many things are causing the problem, not just one single source. You dont know what is effecting what?
- High solution cost. Any feasable solution is likely to cost a lot and take long time to implement?
- High influence of stakeholders who perceive they will be worse of by any solution. It is probable that one or more stakeholders will create strong oppsosition to a realistic solution
The ratings given will fade away over time as new knowledge about the problem is gained. The newest ratings gets more weight.