You are here: Home \ Challenges \ Donald Trump as president of the United States of America \ Introduction
Donald Trump as president of the United States of America
- No sub problems added
Type-ahead search field here...
Advanced faceted search...
List all concepts alphabetically here (everything from issues, facts, data sets, solutions, actions, criterias etc). Use faceted search to filter, sort and group items.
Interactive map mindmap like diagram here where users can browse the entire problem space using relations such as those between object, stakeholders, variables ... and anything else.
Global challenge created by Tim Valberg Monday, January 09, 2017
We believe that Trump's personality is deeply worrisome and detrimental to the US and the world as a whole.
7 disturbing traits of Donald Trump's:
- Short temperement and anger.
- Serial liar.
- off-the-chart low agreeableness.
- Having a zero-sum game, "killer" attitude.
- Using inflammatory language and inciting violence.
- Risk taker.
The scope of this analysis is Trump's character, leader style and personality, and what that does to the US and the rest of the world, him being the president of the most powerful country in the world. This challenge space is not about the policies he stands for but rather how his conduct and retoric negatively impacts society.
- Number of lies
- Number of times bullying
- Trump has publicly encouraged violence at least 11 times on different occasions .
- Trump attacked the media at least 43 times while being a presidential candidate .
- Trump has been accused of sexual assault and sexual harassment by at least fifteen different women since the 1980s. 
Donald Trump, a serial liar, short termpered narcissist, a bullying con artist, adulterer, professed grabber of women’s genitals without their permission, an ignorant who does not read, an admirer of dictators, encourager of vigilante violence against innocent people, a person known to rip of his employees and break business contracts, a racist landlord, the preferred candidate of neo-Nazis, and a person who incites violence against his political opponents, is now the 45th president of the United States of America.
What should be done to avoid candidates with similarly poor character getting elected in the future?
Where to go from here
Koios has been developed to kick-start your journey towards collaboratively solving complex social challenges.
Before you start
- If you are not already familiar with Koios you should browse through the about-pages in the top menu just to get an overview of Koios and what it is all about.
- Read through the challenge content before requesting to join the challenge space team so that you are sure that the challenge is actually something you want to dedicate time to.
- Be prepared that solving complex challenges takes a lot of time and effort.
Important information on posting content
- Koios.org is designed to be used by anyone including the young, old and those without an academic degree. When writing text do not use academic or expert jargon.
- Most people do not like to read long passages online. Be concise, to the point and structure content in hierarchies when possible. Add a summary at the top.
- There might already be a ton of research on the problem you are working on. Your job is to collect and present summaries of the findings in a structured way and link to the original resource.
- When you get to a certain amount of content added for the challenge, begin to focus on quality by editing and removing poorly supported statements etc.
If you don't really have time to research and analyse this challenge you can still help out.
Here's small things you can do right now:Not implemented