Koios now being tested by Multimedia University Malaysia
Added 8/30/2015 by Koios staff
The Koios team is delighted to announce the collaboration with Multimedia University Malaysia. https://www.mmu.edu.my/ More than a hundred undergraduate students are now testing the Koios platform as part of their BCT 1024 Critical Thinking class where they will be "solving" social problems.
We have also rolled out several fixes in the last week including considerable performance improvements and platform stability fixes.
Students who are encountering problems with the Koios platform are encouraged to report issues by clicking the “Report issue”-link in the top right global menu in the Koios site header. Suggestions for improvements are also always welcome.New features
- Improved data on stakeholder relations
- Allow users to add rich text editing of the challenge introduction
- Adding image not working on browser behind some firewalls
- Comments on System Diagrams and Key indicators not working
- Challenge report needs brush up
- Reusing existing reference on new content item fails
- Replace Rich Pictures with In a nutshell text item
- Change key indicators to a free text section
- Change Contributing factors content type to plain text editing
- Change System Diagrams to free text content type
- Users needs easy access to test challenge (" Congested rush hour traffic in Los Angeles") if they are to test the system