ALPHA 0.9.23 with improved help texts and improved process setup
Added 4/21/2014 by Koios staff
In this release there are considerable improvements on the help texts that are shown throughout the Koios problem solving process. We still have a lot of areas to improve when if comes to user centric guidance and supportive content but the help texts are gradually becoming more readable and so does the entire Koios problem solving process. We have made several smaller adjustments to the process to make it more user friendly and to make it feel more natural. There have also been some holes in the process that are now accounted for.
In the last month we have also worked extensively on a school program to introduce Koios in the class room at high-school level. Much of this work has gone into a guideline and FAQ for teachers. This has been done in close collaboration with a teacher from a US school.New features
- New problem process sub step for Capacity Development
- Login should be bigger on the first page
- Should be possible to delete a Koios development issue
- Allow admins to set development issues on hold
- Problem diagrams
- Article content items should display URLs as links
- Cannot embed video
- Error. Url is not valid.
- When I try to change the problem settings, earlier information dissapears
- Cannot add photo
- New lines, "next paragraph" shows in the issue management system when you read an issue.
- Solution sub content items show help in popup
- Move proper coupling from Why Not Solved step
- Dev issues should show the latest added as the first problems on the dev issue screen
- Newly added content should be added on top (unless upvotes)
- Stories can also be videos - request for previews of videos
- Help popup on solution step should close if clicking the linkbutton twice