ALPHA 0.9.21 with upgraded solution support and user interface improvements
Added 1/28/2014 by Koios staff
The biggest news in this release is the new process progress bar on the problems. We have redesigned the left side vertical menu to a horizontal menu that looks more like a stepwise progress bar.
The purpose of this redesign is to make it clearer that the process menu represents a workflow process. It also makes the design less cluttered and this will hopefully improve usability. Instead of getting the left side menu on each page we now show the main content all the way to the left side of the screen. This will hopefully reduce the cognitive load on the user.
The other big change in this release is the upgraded solution support. You can now add solutions that are being tried out and new solution proposals. We have added about 20 new fields to solutions in order to tease out information on all aspects of problem solutions. Solutions are a core part of Koios which is all about solving problems. This upgrade is therefore a milestone for us.New features
- Solution listing for solution proposals
- On stakeholders add new field for Why one holds their current view
- Not able to add references for Already tried solution 2
- Add video preview for solutions
- Delete solution don't work
- Problems list not updated after deleting problem space
- News listing page pagination link error
- Not possible to edit my interests on my profile page