ALPHA 0.9.20 with various improvements after testing
Added 1/19/2014 by Koios staff
In the last two weeks we have been testing the site with real content and at the same time fixing several smaller bugs etc.
In this release there are not very interesting changes but we have made over 13 changes that can be seen as are part of the evolutionary improvement of Koios.
The development issue management system is now fully tested and operational. You are welcome to add an feature request, bug report, change request etc at http://koios.org/KoiosDevelopment/Index/New features
- Add citations under introduction
- New field for goal on Already tried solution
- New field for current situation on stakeholder element
- Add task on problem home fails
- Not able to edit dev issue as a normal user
- Editing description of already tried solution opens the wrong item
- Added date field on content context item toolbar is mixed up with last edited date
- Sharing buttons row on problem home gets too long and the send dialog gets cut