Our current focus is on developing and testing the core features (MVP) of the platform.
One of our major goals for this year is the introduction of Koios in schools. We have started a program with a high school in the US for testing Koios. Much of our efforts go into preparing for this.
- Usability testing.
- Validation and feasibility testing.
- Hypothesis testing.
- Review sessions and feedback gathering.
- Continuous improvement of the platform.
Other ongoing tasks:
- Literature review.
- State of the art review.
- Requirements analysis.
Current active development issues
Below is an auto generated list of the current technical development issues being worked on by the team. View the Koios development page for a full list of issues reported.
- Be able to comment and add references to all sub content items on solution proposals
- Divide all content item help items in a general and advanced section
- Items in problem solving step 'Why not solved' should have several fields
- Create a separate section for resources
Status of this website
This website is under development and it should be seen as a prototype.
At this moment you will probably experience the site as somewhat incomplete. While some parts of the site is fully functional, other parts are just mockups or sketch work. We have decided to keep the non-functional mockup areas available so anyone can follow and comment as we evolve our ideas.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any ideas, comments or thoughts.